Monday, November 14, 2011

Women can do it!

In my opinion, Sgt. Stacy Pearsall is definitely a great combat photographer because of her sex and achievements. What impresses me most is that she was bold to confront the fire and wounds. She always tried her best to handle all difficulties and testify that women can do all tasks like men in the military. The most precious lesson I learned from is that you need to believe in yourself and do not give up what you should do.

From my perspective, I would like to show that men and women should be treated equally by using this kind of engaging title. In terms of Sgt. Stacy Pearsall's photographs, I would regard them as art. She is delivering positive messages to the public with her photographs. During my first special Veterans Day, I gradually start to know the truth of US military and War, citizens need to give supports and make a good understanding of soldiers' distribution and sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment